• Announcements

• ST Bot

STMB   01/22/2017

Sorry for the outage. The board went down for repairs on January 5th, and we didn't expect to be out for a full 16 days.  STMB is using a default skin, as you can see, and that will probably be the case for a few weeks.  Meanwhile, the board is working better than it ever has before.  
fluent

Music De Llama

146 posts in this topic

"poppies" is insane .. . .

soo true, as well as ginseng, but only cause thats whats playin in my headphone right now, this shit is ridiculously fresh

this year there will be lots of these released, this is a small taste, most of the beats were made in a few days span. if you liked this at all you will def like the future releases.

thanks for this

Other than the beats mentioned above, i like kava root, cannabis, morning glory too...

It's real dope...Thanks.

Still waiting to hear that "Cut It" beat on something though...That's my favorite Flu beat of all time.

It's real dope...Thanks.

Still waiting to hear that "Cut It" beat on something though...That's my favorite Flu beat of all time.

i'm sure that beat will show up somewhere. I already have 8 volumes lined up for release in 09. so you should hear it eventually

dling right now, just added you on myspace all of your shit is dope mann

and what do you use to get that LO-FI sound on poppies, it sounds like you sampled a vhs tape or something haha

I already have 8 volumes lined up for release in 09

i'm sweatin these harder than some madlib tapes man, keepin us fed, release a digital copy of ear candy!!!

i'm sweatin these harder than some madlib tapes man, keepin us fed, release a digital copy of ear candy!!!

I won't give away what the other volumes are, but I think you guys will really like them.

best beat tape i've heard in a minute...thanks Fluent...

SertOne your blog is dope, I'm listening to that Akira Kiteshi Electronic Explorations Mix right now...

I won't give away what the other volumes are, but I think you guys will really like them.

damn. id pay for tapes like this, seriously.

ginseng is the best beat of 2009 with poppies.

any way to find out about your previous work?

damn. id pay for tapes like this, seriously.

ginseng is the best beat of 2009 with poppies.

any way to find out about your previous work?

my only official releases have been first toke and antique black. if you need a copy of first toke i have extras.

thanks again to those who downloaded it and spread the word.