• Announcements

• ST Bot

STMB   01/22/2017

Sorry for the outage. The board went down for repairs on January 5th, and we didn't expect to be out for a full 16 days.  STMB is using a default skin, as you can see, and that will probably be the case for a few weeks.  Meanwhile, the board is working better than it ever has before.  
jeebus_unit

"X-Men Origins: Wolverine" leaks online...Fox eats a karma sandwich!

42 posts in this topic

http://news-briefs.ew.com/2009/04/alleged-wolveri.html

Alleged 'Wolverine' workprint leaked online

Apr 1, 2009, 07:31 AM | by Mike Bruno

A high-quality, full-length version of what is being touted as a workprint version of X-Men Origins: Wolverine has leaked online and is available for download on several bittorrent sites this morning. The bootleg copy is said to be a DVD-quality version of 20th Century Fox's summer tentpole without a timecode or studio watermark, though it is also being described many places as an "early version" of the movie with some effects shots unfinished. Reviews of the movie based on the leak are also cropping up across the Internet. The film, which stars Hugh Jackman, is not scheduled to release until May 1.

hahahahahahha :D

Fox deserves this! I nearly shat myself this morning. This is what you get for putting out crap movies and fucking with Watchmen.

Not providing any links, but it's not hard to find. Google is your friend.

I'll be a gentleman and wait...

wonder who leaked the near final version of it W/O TIMECODE?

damn, no one to police it apparently.... or no way to.

Post production studio most likely.

I thought this was an April Fools gag when I first read it.

high-quality
DVD-quality

hmmm....doesn't add up

haha j/k

I hope this is better than Xmen3, that shit was dreadfully bad...

See...this shit right here, this shit scares me. No cigar, no yellow suit, just a whole lot of Brokeback Mutant nonsense.

Quite possibly the gayest movie poster ever created in the history of ever. :D

wolverine_poster.jpg

See...this shit right here, this shit scares me. No cigar, no yellow suit, just a whole lot of Brokeback Mutant nonsense.

Quite possibly the gayest movie poster ever created in the history of ever. :lol:

Yeah that's some backstreet boys type sh*t. Hilarious! Who is he screaming at?

And why is his shirt so clean?

And why is his shirt so clean?

He just got a brand new wife beater out of the pack. It's a little too small and causing him discomfort, possibly chaffing his nipples (which would explain all the anger).

Inside of Fox Studios, studio execs crowd around a conference room debating the new poster...

"Can we get more arm veins? We need at least 80% more arm veins. I want Hugh Jackmans's arms to look like a bulging, veiny monster cock by the end of today's business god damnit. I'll be in my office"

200x200-Old-businessman_0.jpg

I thought this was an April Fools gag when I first read it.

Me too man, me too. Just DL'd it. Quality is pretty clean for a workprint. I'll watch it later... :lol:

I kinda thought you ST posters were nuts, but now I'm sure of it. You're insane if you think I'm going to waste a second of my bandwidth downloading this crap.

I kinda thought you ST posters were nuts, but now I'm sure of it. You're insane if you think I'm going to waste a second of my bandwidth downloading this crap.

meta_orange_large.jpg

nope-not watching-waiting for theaters...that poster IS lame as shit.

Yea don't cheat and see it yet!!!! It obviously needs to be finished or fined tuned at least what I saw...UGHHHHH :(

"I geron tee" I nearly fell off the bed when I saw my favorite character worked in ;)

"I geron tee" I nearly fell off the bed when I saw my favorite character worked in ;)

leatherhead from TMNT?...,lol, they both have the same catch phrase, leatherhead more so, but obviously your talkin'' bout remy lebeau

i heard one of my new fav. characters is in the movie too and i can't wait to see how they do him...

...DEADPOOL!... and ryan fuckin reynolds is playing him which is GENIUS!

Riggins from Friday Night Lights is playing Gambit?! <_<:lol:

They shoulda got this guy to play Sabretooth....

sid-778174.jpg

^^^Goddamn Sid Vicious! I don't know how long it's been since he died.

Sid Justice.

this is Sid Vicious.

sid-vicious1.jpg

Notice the spindly contrast. <_<