• Announcements

• ST Bot

STMB   01/22/2017

Sorry for the outage. The board went down for repairs on January 5th, and we didn't expect to be out for a full 16 days.  STMB is using a default skin, as you can see, and that will probably be the case for a few weeks.  Meanwhile, the board is working better than it ever has before.  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
xfourninetwox

Percee P & The Keystones

11 posts in this topic

I like it. I hate to say it, but I think I like it because Perce takes a few bars off for once. I mean, I think he's a good rapper but sometime you gotta just zip it and let the beat ride out a bit.

The horns sound esp. good.

Yeah I know what you mean man. He's got a crazy lyrical flow but it can be overwhelming without any breaks in it. Very cool track, looking forward to the album.

where can i hear it?

it was an exclusive in the recent stones throw email and it probably will not be coming out. sign up. we try to make them good and not too frequent.

thats a dope cut its gonna be released on a 12in. through SCION i think, i know BID DADDY KANE gonna be on the flip side.....FRESH COAST

thats a dope cut its gonna be released on a 12in. through SCION i think, i know BID DADDY KANE gonna be on the flip side.....FRESH COAST

SCION? How did Scion come back into the equation, I ain't heard of them giving out those free samples in a minute. I thought that was over

I hope they put that shit on a "limited" sampler

B.C LOVES THOSE SAMPLERS!!!! MMMMMMMM

Was this the same track that was later released on the Keystones LP?