Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
joust1

Vice Magazine Dissing Ghostface???

15 posts in this topic

HA! My friend just emailed me this pic. Yeah, them jeans is ridiculous!

VICE rules!

Am I the only one noticing his beard is straight grey?

His shit is more grey than my daddies

Also, the commentary at the bottum is HIL!

Still remember how they did an article on Jurassic 5 and called Cut Chemist a smelly white guy.

maybe that's what convinced him to cut off his smelly white guy dreads. vice did a public service.

Actually I have to correct you, it was Busta who told him to cut them, only have being informed by Mr Lif that he would undergo a savage ass whooping by a couple of stonesthrow heads for having nasty smelling dreads.

yeah thats a dont, but tony starks always rocks clothes 5 times his size. remember protect ya neck (the jump off) video?

Wow, way to be current Vice. You're just now getting around to taking shots at Ghost's rediculous clothes?! Hmmmm, I think I was in the 6th grade when I noticed he wore huge pants. That's dissapointing, normally I love their "dont's" section. But, not suprising, Vice is always putting baggy jeans in the "Dont's" section. Personally, I'll take pants that are waay too big over those Emo, tight L.E.I. lookin' shits any day.

And to anyone who is JUST noticing Ghost's grey hairs, I think the first time he commented on that was on Supreme Clientele....that was, what, like 6 years ago?

Actually I have to correct you, it was Busta who told him to cut them, only have being informed by Mr Lif that he would undergo a savage ass whooping by a couple of stonesthrow heads for having nasty smelling dreads.

What? This is over my head, but it sounds very interesting. Can you explain for my simple ass?

And to anyone who is JUST noticing Ghost's grey hairs, I think the first time he commented on that was on Supreme Clientele....that was, what, like 6 years ago?

I_dont_see_your_point.jpg