• Announcements

• ST Bot

STMB   01/22/2017

Sorry for the outage. The board went down for repairs on January 5th, and we didn't expect to be out for a full 16 days.  STMB is using a default skin, as you can see, and that will probably be the case for a few weeks.  Meanwhile, the board is working better than it ever has before.  
funklogic

Madlib- SPETO DA RUA mix

106 posts in this topic

Has anyone copped this yet. I picked it up a few days ago and love it. It's basically a dirty brazilian mix, I even heard a handful of originals that he sampled for different tracks over the years.

This mix cd is part of a mochilla mix cd set:

The other ones are by Ras G, Shafiq (Sa-Ra), Coleman, Kutmah, and i forget the other, its like two more dudes.

All sold seperately.

Each covering a different genre or area of music.

Cop wherever sold, I think TTLAB in LA should be getting these, they always got these independent style mix cds out for purchase.

ALSO you can purchase them on the mochilla site:

http://www.mochilla.com/shop

-Funk

Hook a brother up wit a link Sun!

We both joined the message board on the same day. What are the odds of that shit!

a link ??? This isn't a download, I bought the actual mix cd.

Oh well, cop wherever you can.

-Funk

Yeah, I meant for you to rip it and upload it to a certain site then pm me the link. Cats is broke these days. :huh:

Yeah, I meant for you to rip it and upload it to a certain site then pm me the link. Cats is broke these days. :(

if you manage to upload certain files and send the link to certain people, remember to send me the link for verification purposes.

if you manage to upload certain files and send the link to certain people, remember to send me the link for verification purposes.

Same here.

A little preview from wherever would be nice. I'm norwegian and I live in Norway so I'm not very hyped on ordering randomly from the US!

that is so gay...

haha damn all these requests. I have never uploaded anything before, so sorry.

And I dont want to.

Someone will do it sooner or later.

By the way, wouldnt Stones Throw get mad, I know its not on their label, but still its Madlib.

-Funk

can't believe everyone is asking for a link to download.

Mochilla is a sweet little independent label and if people aren't ready to put 12 bucks on the table to purchase a madlib mix then it's fucked up-

These guys need support !!!

Na, I'm buying it if it's any good, so it would be nice if someone could upload one track, or at least a part of one, depending on the lenght of it.

can't believe everyone is asking for a link to download.

Mochilla is a sweet little independent label and if people aren't ready to put 12 bucks on the table to purchase a madlib mix then it's fucked up-

These guys need support !!!

indeed. so called fans of madlib asking for a free download instead of buying the mixtape.

sh-t is ridicoulus.

indeed. so called fans of madlib asking for a free download instead of buying the mixtape.

sh-t is ridicoulus.

:blink:

Na, I'm buying it if it's any good, so it would be nice if someone could upload one track, or at least a part of one, depending on the lenght of it.

yeah?

"After spending three weeks there he came home and made six mixes. He named them Dirty Brasilian Crates Vol.1– 6."

"this is Volume 1"

theres going to be five more??

"After spending three weeks there he came home and made six mixes. He named them Dirty Brasilian Crates Vol.1– 6."

"this is Volume 1"

theres going to be five more??

I'd be surprised if all six get released.

J.Rocc did a mix for this series, too. It's sold out in the Mochilla webshop, it's that good. And no, I'm not going to upload a copy for you.

Also, a word to the wise: these mix CDs come in cardboard sleeves, so don't be surprised by the packaging (like I was, kind of) if you get one.

Yeah, I meant for you to rip it and upload it to a certain site then pm me the link. Cats is broke these days. :lol:

i ordinarily dont mind stuff like this - -ive downloaded loads of stuff over the years ... but if someone is giving you lot the heads up to an interesting sounding release that is coming out on a small indie label for a mere 12 bucks - BUY IT!!!

dont piss about begging for a link. these labels need support and if the 'fans' arent gonna do it, who is?

i can only assume that you lot are all 13 years old and don't have enough pocket money to buy the CD --

edit: i have ordered mine.

i can only assume that you lot are all 13 years old and don't have enough pocket money to buy the CD --

haha thanks pencil... i had the same thing on my mind.

i think this board is flooded with 15-17 year olds or something. all those nerdy topics about "what's your fav. madlib beat" and "madlib should do this and that and collaborate with this guy and that guy" blablabla. and people (with no shame) asking for download links on ST's own message board...

so tiring.

I'm a little weary of buying mix CDs, that's why it'd be nice to at least hear a good chunk of the mix before I make a decision on whether I should buy it or use the money on some greenery.

its only 5 bucks shipping worldwide!! spend some $$$$ you cheap ass bitches!!!

They also have

BRASILINTIME/NOSEFLUTE

Sure shot purchase if you ask me

haha i actually have one of these. It came with this shirt i copped at the jackson-conti show. its super lame and a waste of plastic. shoulda printed stickers or something... i guess its supposed to be funnny....