• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 BazacoPROject

BazacoPROject

Disciple of Ford Prefect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,076 posts
  • Location:Chucktown Souf' Cack, by way of ATL, by way of MD...

Posted 10 November 2006 - 09:26 AM

The Wu-Tang Corp.- 2006-11-06

Ghost and DOOM are busy working on this album as we speak. They both are taking this album very seriously and that is why it is taking so long to finish. The only thing that is holding up this release is the artists desire to deliver the best possible album they can. Its not our labels decisions or industry politics that is causing the delays, as rumored on the internet, but just the creative process. Keep in mind these are two of the busiest artists in hip-hop right now and they both understand that this project cant be rushed. Until the album is finished, there will be no official release date. The announcement of a Feb/Mar release date, while plausible, did not come from us. As a matter of policy we dont speculate on release dates until they are firm and once we announce a release date we will stick to it 100%. Its not fair to keep the fans in limbo with false or unrealistic dates. I know the wait is difficult, but i assure everyone it will be well worth it.

#2 BazacoPROject

BazacoPROject

Disciple of Ford Prefect

• Members
  • 4,076 posts

Posted 10 November 2006 - 11:07 AM

sounds like it was written by bush's press secretary.

Haha, true. You should write the cats at Wu-Tang corp. and let em' know that they sound like Tony Snow.

#3 Doot

Doot

ST Bot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,286 posts
  • Interests:Insects, Calculators, Rotary Telephones, Small Tin Boxes of Altoids Mints, Ball Point Pens, Old Dusty Floppy Discs, Receipt Books, Oscillating Fans, Laser Toner Cartridges, 3 Ring Binders, Bubble Wrap and Right Angle Triangles. Nothing Else.

Posted 10 November 2006 - 12:16 PM

That Broiled Salmon Is Fiyahhh

#4 miss stress

miss stress

Cool Table shareholder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,593 posts

Posted 10 November 2006 - 02:48 PM

HAHA I was thinking they go have the whole "Gladiator" theme on lock they ready for battle

Posted Image

and this Posted Image

#5 Doot

Doot

ST Bot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,286 posts
  • Interests:Insects, Calculators, Rotary Telephones, Small Tin Boxes of Altoids Mints, Ball Point Pens, Old Dusty Floppy Discs, Receipt Books, Oscillating Fans, Laser Toner Cartridges, 3 Ring Binders, Bubble Wrap and Right Angle Triangles. Nothing Else.

Posted 10 November 2006 - 04:41 PM

HAHA I was thinking they go have the whole "Gladiator" theme on lock they ready for battle
Posted Image

and this Posted Image

Starks Is Ridiculous...

Who Else Could Rock a Piece Like That

#6 neologism

neologism

STMB Sex Ed.

• Members
  • 4,641 posts
  • Interests:world domination

Posted 10 November 2006 - 05:05 PM

why would they release a statement when the album is due next spring? they say it will be on time so why make it seem like it aint going to happen?...whatever, i know its going to be the best collab album to date so i cant wait.

and ghost is probably the only MC that can rock a ton of ice and im cool with it.

#7 Doot

Doot

ST Bot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,286 posts

Posted 10 November 2006 - 05:38 PM

why would they release a statement when the album is due next spring? they say it will be on time so why make it seem like it aint going to happen?...whatever, i know its going to be the best collab album to date so i cant wait.
and ghost is probably the only MC that can rock a ton of ice and im cool with it.

That Aint Even Ice Dude...

It's Like a Bar of Gold...

#8 neologism

neologism

STMB Sex Ed.

• Members
  • 4,641 posts
  • Interests:world domination

Posted 10 November 2006 - 06:31 PM

That Aint Even Ice Dude...
It's Like a Bar of Gold...

i meant in general,like his ring and when he would have on about 100lbs of chain on his neck

#9 Doot

Doot

ST Bot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,286 posts

Posted 10 November 2006 - 07:37 PM

i meant in general,like his ring and when he would have on about 100lbs of chain on his neck

Yeah I Know

I was Just Making Jokes

#10 Muzik Macks

Muzik Macks

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
  • Interests:MUSIC

Posted 11 November 2006 - 01:13 AM

How many of those forearm pieces has ghost had? the eagle, the wieght of the world, anything else?

#11 NineSSix

NineSSix

• Members
  • Pip
  • 134 posts

Posted 11 November 2006 - 06:35 AM

How many of those forearm pieces has ghost had? the eagle, the wieght of the world, anything else?

I read he melted that eagle down. I think that doll he made came with it (small 4 the doll) or you could get, along with the plate he rocks at times

#12 DJ Projexion

DJ Projexion

STMB Bouncer

• Members
  • 4,897 posts

Posted 11 November 2006 - 10:05 AM

I thought U-God was Golden Arms?!

#13 BazacoPROject

BazacoPROject

Disciple of Ford Prefect

• Members
  • 4,076 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 07:51 AM

That golden heap of bad'ass on Ghost's arm is glorious. I wonder if he rocks it for long periods of time, or if he just puts it on for the camera. I'm hoping that he wears it for days at a time.

I can imagine Ghost dropping a deuce while rocking that thing like "whut"....

#14 Doot

Doot

ST Bot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,286 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 12:05 PM

That golden heap of bad'ass on Ghost's arm is glorious. I wonder if he rocks it for long periods of time, or if he just puts it on for the camera. I'm hoping that he wears it for days at a time.

I can imagine Ghost dropping a deuce while rocking that thing like "whut"....

Glorious

Ha

#15 BazacoPROject

BazacoPROject

Disciple of Ford Prefect

• Members
  • 4,076 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 12:10 PM

Glorious
Ha

Oh you know it, buddy....

#16 Doot

Doot

ST Bot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,286 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 12:19 PM

Oh you know it, buddy....

I Do
I Do

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users