33 replies to this topic

#31 shakey finch

shakey finch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,501 posts
  • Interests:nothing

Posted 04 November 2006 - 06:29 AM

i saw him on the daily show last night, and either thats cohen as a person or he really stays in character, cause he was pulling some shit too. with jew jokes and being ignorant.

cohen has been promting this film by doing all interviews in the character of borat,cohen is actually a well spoken upper class guy oh and he IS jewish himself but i thought everyone knew that??

#32 hot_cocoa

hot_cocoa

flow slow as mongo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,628 posts

Posted 04 November 2006 - 01:08 PM

i saw him on the daily show last night, and either thats cohen as a person or he really stays in character, cause he was pulling some shit too. with jew jokes and being ignorant.

:D :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

#33 Gforce

Gforce

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 04 November 2006 - 05:14 PM

cohen has been promting this film by doing all interviews in the character of borat,cohen is actually a well spoken upper class guy oh and he IS jewish himself but i thought everyone knew that??

hahah yeaaa I just figured out he was jewish to when they aired this special on him on G4tv at work

#34 Doot

Doot

ST Bot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,286 posts
  • Interests:Insects, Calculators, Rotary Telephones, Small Tin Boxes of Altoids Mints, Ball Point Pens, Old Dusty Floppy Discs, Receipt Books, Oscillating Fans, Laser Toner Cartridges, 3 Ring Binders, Bubble Wrap and Right Angle Triangles. Nothing Else.

Posted 05 November 2006 - 07:56 PM

oh yea I just remembered I need to watch Talledega Nights

Yeah You Do...

As for Borat

Ehhhhh...

It Was Funny as Fuck...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users