#1 miss stress

miss stress

NOT HERE FOR IT

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,614 posts

Posted 08 September 2006 - 10:38 AM

that IRONY for that ass

I didn't even recognize her on t.v she looks hella different. (No nose ring and finger waves)

He was shot in Imperial Gardens while standing outside talking to some friends. I wouldn't have adviced standing outside any project housing but...he prolly grew up there so......

She's calling on the national guard not LAPD to come and help with the violence

On some real shit, these rappers need to come together and make another "Self Destruction" or "Same Gang" these kids are dangerous

#2 BigErnMcCracken

BigErnMcCracken

STMB Beat Battle Vet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,249 posts

Posted 08 September 2006 - 06:31 PM

On some real shit, these rappers need to come together and make another "Self Destruction" or "Same Gang" these kids are dangerous

Yea....but they won't because ignorance pays the bills and they're too "cool" to do that. Or even if they do make another "Self Destruction"...They'll still have a song about killin' a nigga and pushing weight on their next "hot" single.

I remember when you could look at Rap City/ Yo! MTV Raps and see a ATCQ, MC Ren, Powerule, Compton's Most Wanted and Souls of Mischief all in the same show.....You had a balance and everyone was different. Now.....Most people are or sound like they are from down south. I have no problem with the south but DAMN! It's cool to play that stuff but at least have a variety.....but nope....I think those days are gone. LOL That was totally off the subject.

Sorry to hear about her son. I remember she spoke at Bowling Green University and she drove in her own minivan with her son and her husband.....man.

#3 taza_one

taza_one

Taste Maker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,460 posts
  • Soundcloud:http://soundcloud.com/titobeats

Posted 09 September 2006 - 02:32 PM

STOP THA VIOLENCE!!!

#4 j303

j303

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 897 posts
  • Interests:soundnoir.net

Posted 09 September 2006 - 03:53 PM

[quote name='BigErnMcCracken' date='Sep 9 2006, 02:31 AM' post='376']

I remember when you could look at Rap City/ Yo! MTV Raps and see a ATCQ, MC Ren, Powerule, Compton's Most Wanted and Souls of Mischief all in the same show.....You had a balance and everyone was different. Now.....Most people are or sound like they are from down south. I have no problem with the south but DAMN! It's cool to play that stuff but at least have a variety.....but nope....I think those days are gone. LOL That was totally off the subject.

i recall reading a thread on a different sight saying hip hop is dead. Seems like some of the folk on this board think alike.

where do i co- sign?

#5 Toya?

Toya?

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 525 posts
  • Interests:REAL hip-hop, psychology, and starting my own label

Posted 09 September 2006 - 04:10 PM

It's so sad that had to happen to her.

#6 miss stress

miss stress

NOT HERE FOR IT

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,614 posts

Posted 09 September 2006 - 06:55 PM

They'll still have a song about killin' a nigga and pushing weight on their next "hot" single.

I remember when you could look at Rap City/ Yo! MTV Raps and see a ATCQ, MC Ren, Powerule, Compton's Most Wanted and Souls of Mischief all in the same show.....You had a balance and everyone was different. Now.....

I dunno. I can see maybe The Game and his croonies ( the black Wall Street or whatever the crap they are called) making a "Stop the Violence" joint. After all Game thinks he is an orginal member of NWA, so I wouldn't put it pass him to team up with Snoop, Dre, Quik and other west coast emcees to make a "Same Gang" type track.

*shrugs* It could happen.............

They need to do something if they can capture these kids attention from their music at least give them a message to stop killing one another and PLEASE!!!! STOP ENCOURAGING THEM TO WEAR SUNGLASSES INDOORS :lol:

I've beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen saying that same thing aboyt Yo! and Rap City

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users