62 replies to this topic

#61 Bill

Bill

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 02:58 PM

Oh btw....theres another beat battle(003) going on over at 16pads for those of you who dont already know, that has to be in by today though, 12 midnight eastern u.s time (5am Europe) so only afew hours left....

#62 SubBass49

SubBass49

The Teacher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,882 posts
  • Interests:Art, Music, Politics, Education, and damn near everything else.
  • Soundcloud:https://soundcloud.com/jeremymerrill

Posted 05 May 2007 - 06:22 PM

i know all to well... i moved to live with my dad because my mom was lost in meth hell. i witnessed first hand at age 13 how crippling that drug is... it's just so sickening, i fuckin hate what it did to my family. she was lost until I told her she was going to be a grandma in 1995. she has since completely rid herself of drugs and smoking and now works as an admin assistant at a boy's reform school. she still lives in SD, out in Campo. i visit when i can. late.

Damn man...that's rough shit right there. You still see cats out here and you KNOW they're tweakers, but nothing like it used to be. I'm glad your mom broke free from that shit...few do. Value that...especially if she broke away from it just for you and your baby...that's some real shit man...

#63 Tone

Tone

• Members
  • Pip
  • 111 posts

Posted 07 May 2007 - 05:39 AM

I really wanted to make one this week but finals took me over.... anyhoo, bill god damn. and subBass awesome beat too real impressed. but bill... god damn

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users