Ooooooooo fk chason

#32 Chason

Chason

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 09:53 PM

Giants had a ridiculous game in AZ. That was fucking amazing, despite our defense being totally garbage. Decent start to the season.

#33 Chason

Chason

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 10:15 PM

SF's starting pitcher hit a fucking grand slam tonight. First Giant pitcher to do that since 2000. Unbelievable.

#34 Abracadaver

Abracadaver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 124 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 04:21 PM

Going to 2 games in San Francisco on the 1st and 2nd. Can't wait, going to go digging too.

#35 mangoes cash

mangoes cash

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,787 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 04:23 PM

Ballparks are cool. I think they are the most interesting of the sporting arenas of professional sport. Each one is different!

#36 Chason

Chason

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 08:34 PM

Going to 2 games in San Francisco on the 1st and 2nd. Can't wait, going to go digging too.

Nice man. Do you know what sections you're sitting in?

#37 Abracadaver

Abracadaver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 124 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 10:00 PM

103 and 115. I don't think I've ever sat behind home plate for a game, so that'll be fun.

#38 Chason

Chason

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 08:33 AM

103 and 115. I don't think I've ever sat behind home plate for a game, so that'll be fun.

Damn man, super rad seats. Enjoy.

Hopefully Pagan won't be on the DL and we'll be out of this weird ass slump by then. Also, I think they're doing fireworks on the 2nd! 

#39 Abracadaver

Abracadaver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 124 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 08:45 AM

I saw the fireworks. The last time I saw fireworks at a baseball game it was the best I'd seen. Lots of money. As far as the slump, it seems every time the Giants play the cardinals at least when I've watched them they play very well. Even if the season isn't going well for the Giants. It is a good year overall but they have had a hard time recently. I hope it's a fun series.

#40 Grifty-Rodriguez

Grifty-Rodriguez

STMB Tapatío

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,117 posts
  • Interests:Burritos, HipHop
  • Soundcloud:http://soundcloud.com/grifty

Posted 24 June 2014 - 08:54 AM

what is that though three straight now?  pretty good. belt's supposed to be off the DL by 7/4.  panik is gonna be dope.  but what is it with SF and 2nd basemen with back injuries??? freddie sanchez now scutaro noooo.  i loved scutaro.  he's probably never coming back

#41 Chason

Chason

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 11:04 AM

what is that though three straight now?  pretty good. belt's supposed to be off the DL by 7/4.  panik is gonna be dope.  but what is it with SF and 2nd basemen with back injuries??? freddie sanchez now scutaro noooo.  i loved scutaro.  he's probably never coming back

Had two wins off a six game losing streak, then got shut out by the Padres yesterday. They're summoning that Tony Gwynn power! But it also hurts us to not have Pagan lead off. I'm also really excited about Panik. Scutaro is going to play some AAA games the next three days, so hopefully we can at least maybe have him back as a pinch hitter later in the season.

#42 Guts

Guts

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 166 posts
  • Interests:Mario

Posted 24 June 2014 - 07:10 PM

no way he shoud be able to keep it. its cheating.u dont see hank aaron cheating and using drugs to make himself better. i dont see why anyone would even think twice about letting him keep it. HE CHEATED. u dont cheat and then get credited for the home run record. thats just morally wrong and wrong to hank aaron who earned his record WITHOUT cheating

a lot of players that peaked in the teens and the 20s claimed that players in later eras deserved to have their stats stunted because they didn't have to work a second job, or work during the summer, and could afford to properly feed themselves in the off season. 

Times change. I'm not a fan of PEDs but I identify with a fierce competitive spirit. If you want to be the best you have to do whatever it takes. When Bonds was juicing so was 80% of the league. Ty Cobb spiked so many third basemen that they stopped trying to tag him. Are you going to take away all his triples? 

#43 Grifty-Rodriguez

Grifty-Rodriguez

STMB Tapatío

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,117 posts
  • Interests:Burritos, HipHop
  • Soundcloud:http://soundcloud.com/grifty

Posted 24 June 2014 - 07:23 PM

Willie Mays famously touted the benefits of his red juice, and rarely played a game without it. The secret ingredient? Liquid amphetamines
  • Chason likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users