#1 Mr.iFlow

Mr.iFlow

Rookie

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 11:00 AM

MriFlow_Choc_JO_Spitz_Que_Odinson_Shauna

MriFlow_Choc_JO_Spitz_Que_Odinson_Shauna

"The Revolution has always been in the hands of the young. The young always inherit the Revolution. You can jail a Revolutionary, but you can't jail the Revolution. There's no reason for the establishment to fear me. But it has every right to fear the people collectively - I am one with the people." -The Rebel Inspired By Huey Newton

Being a "Rapper" is so Cliche' These Days I Never Got into this to Do what everyone else was doing or Sound Like this or that Cause its Hot... Hip Hop is What I'm about , Real Lyrics  No Gimmicks.  This Project is Just That . The Rebel  . A different Feeling That what your are used to . without Sacrificing the Integrity of Hip Hop .  The Rebel...opposing or taking arms against a government or ruler. I Oppose, The Fads , Those that do this and Disrespect The Art.  Chasing The Fame i Oppose The Trend....I Chose this Date July 4th Cause it Represents Independence . In this Era Not too many are actually Individuals Let alone able to stand on their own two.. I do it all for the Love. So i Bring you Creativity, Lyrics That catch ya ear first listen and Lyrics you won't get unless you Read Between The Lines... I Don't call this a Mixtape Cause Like my Man would say There aint no mixes on here...i call it Art...Pictures Painted from Me and a Few Artist i Feel are dope  Great Art Gains Worth Over time...So Close Ya Eyes and Vibe ....  All i ask is that you listen… Enjoy!

Special Shouts To The Stuyvesants for the Great Inspiration and Soundtracks Along with Dev n AirBeatz , Kid Called Quest, EBeatz, & Ron Browz

"IF YOU WANT THE REAL....SUPPORT IT" 

-THE REBEL

I Appreciate Everyone that Showed Love on the Joints i Posted though wasn't too much I didn't wanna Be ignorant with it. This Project is Free To Download all i ask is That you share it with Everyone you can ...

Thank you!  

#SupportIndieArtist #SupportHipHop

#2 Mr.iFlow

Mr.iFlow

Rookie

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 11:29 PM

Listen Here Free ^^

#3 Mr.iFlow

Mr.iFlow

Rookie

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 10:46 AM

Thanks Everyone Who showed Love i appreciate it and for those that have not yet Already make sure you check out The Project and if you feelin it all i ask is that you share it on whatever Social Media website you fuck wit or any where online.  to show support .. theres no artist without you ... 

thank you 

#4 soulREBEL360

soulREBEL360

Certified ST Dope(ness) Pusher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,135 posts
  • Soundcloud:www.soundcloud.com/soulrebel360

Posted 24 July 2014 - 02:28 PM

thought i was the only rebel around here.  there can only be one, bruh

• EdTheYounger likes this

#5 Mr.iFlow

Mr.iFlow

Rookie

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 09:29 PM

thought i was the only rebel around here.  there can only be one, bruh

Ha.. Well You Got it Homie I'm just Payin Homage To The People Thats about the Real.  Ya Beats Are Tight tho Might Have to Link

• soulREBEL360 likes this

#6 soulREBEL360

soulREBEL360

Certified ST Dope(ness) Pusher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,135 posts
  • Soundcloud:www.soundcloud.com/soulrebel360

Posted 26 July 2014 - 04:54 AM

Thanks, homie! 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: The Rebel, Jrocc, The Moment (Produced By J Dil

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users