Photo

Have you fought for new Air Jordans today?

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#31 BroKing

BroKing

STMB Unofficial

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 731 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 04:52 PM

i am black not white

#32 mangoes cash

mangoes cash

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,627 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 04:53 PM

No no. That's you.
Picture is reversed.

#33 DJ Pete Marriott

DJ Pete Marriott

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 404 posts
  • Location:Brooklyn, NY | Los Angeles, CA | Seattle, WA | Vancouver, BC

Posted 23 December 2013 - 05:00 PM

just buy them online. if your offended by a white guy saying the N word and you are a black and say it yourself your a hypocrite

WARNING: Long winded old man lecture alert!

#1. I never used the word, I accidentally slipped up in missing the word being used by one of the artists I collaborated with. I usually edit the word, but it slipped past me and ended up getting released and then I pulled it and released a completely edited version later.

Now we're going to get into the lecture part.

#2. I'm offended by anyone using the disgraceful and repugnant N-Word or any alteration of it, especially by those who's ancestors were subjected to it by those who practiced slavery. Every time a black person uses the N-Word, they not only display their own gross ignorance and lack of self respect but they give the word power. Idiots who argue that using it take power away from it are not only fooling themselves, but they are shamefully empowering others to disrespect them.

The word is addictive to lazy minded individuals with very little aspiration for their individual growth I find it incredibly hard to respect those who defend it, because it clearly demonstrates how little dignity and poor self-esteem they have for themselves.

Black people in the hoods of the United States have become a grossly shameful embarrassment of sorts, not only for the use of the word, but for projecting the very same stereotypes that racist republican fucks who push and to an extent control policy in this nation use against people of color.

You think the influence of racist scum like Sarah Palin, Darryl Issa, Glenn Beck, Phil Robertson, Rush Limbaugh, and Sean Hannity is an accident?

Let's tell the absolute truth for once, corporate controlled rap music is a major component in the marketing, promotion, fostering the blatant ignorance and horrid attitudes in the hoods of Black America, therefore the very same Black People who cry foul and complain about the white man stepping on their neck all the time are literally supporting the very same racism that is holding them back from growth.

Music can be such a powerful counter-measure to this and these corporations know it. That's why the major labels went hard to sign these gangster rappers from Chicago to promote black on black murder. They went on a signing frenzy to sign rappers from the south who promote gross ignorance and drug use for the same reasons.

MC's like Talib Kweli, Common, Joey Bada$$, The Roots, Mos Def/Yasiin Bey, Immortal Technique, Jean Grae and Homeboy Sandman are a serious threat to the corporate agenda because they're music promotes positive reinforcement, self empowerment, localization, sustainability and most dangerous of all...critical thinking. This is why you don't hear them on the radio like you do Chief Keef or Lil' Wayne or whoever the fuck talking some self-hating bullshit.

Micheal Jordan don't give a shit about the hood. In fact he hates the very same poor black people that are killing each other for his shoes the most and don't want to have anything to do them. Yet the fools buy his horseshit.

America breeds stupidity on levels far beyond the comprehension of most Americans, so I'm quite sure a detractor or two will come gunning for me with the most inept banal jokes that will seem funny to those that don't want to accept what I say as truth and curb themselves from using the N-Word.

Black people is way too concerned with being cool, but being cool for the sake of being cool is not only downright shameful but it's a imbecilic school of thought.

#34 mangoes cash

mangoes cash

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • 3,627 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 05:06 PM

What about Tyler athe Creator, and many others who not only call each other (fellow black males) but also whites the n word? Obviously the history of the word is not something to be disrespected, but I would argue its subjective. Your opinion, you are against it, but I am not offended when I hear it, unless of course it is used in a negative sense. But the way it is predomently used today among most in the hip hop culture is a term of endearment.

#35 MWBOOGIE

MWBOOGIE

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 732 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 05:07 PM

i am black not white

I am not buying it.

#36 mangoes cash

mangoes cash

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • 3,627 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 05:38 PM

#37 MWBOOGIE

MWBOOGIE

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 732 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 05:42 PM

yeah there was that. An otherwise artful piece. He was a bit confused, which added to his appeal: "Inhale..."

#38 DJ Pete Marriott

DJ Pete Marriott

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 404 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 05:45 PM

What about Tyler athe Creator, and many others who not only call each other (fellow black males) but also whites the n word? Obviously the history of the word is not something to be disrespected, but I would argue its subjective. Your opinion, you are against it, but I am not offended when I hear it, unless of course it is used in a negative sense. But the way it is predomently used today among most in the hip hop culture is a term of endearment.

Like I said earlier no one should be using the N-Word. And Tyler although a creative and possibly a smart kid, he's not exactly mature for his age ...is he? I will never find that word acceptable and it's greatly disappointing to me whenever I hear other people of color use it. None of my friends who I hang out with that are people of color use it, if I hear someone drop it, I abstain from socializing with that person, because I don't want any association with that school of thought.

#39 mangoes cash

mangoes cash

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • 3,627 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 05:47 PM

Posted Image
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
My style is kinda phat, reminiscent of a whale.

#40 mangoes cash

mangoes cash

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • 3,627 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 06:04 PM

Sucka Nigga
  • BroKing likes this

#41 DJ Pete Marriott

DJ Pete Marriott

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 404 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 06:06 PM

Sucka Nigga

Sucka Nigga

Not funny, and you're mad corny for even thinking that is.

#42 mangoes cash

mangoes cash

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • 3,627 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 06:16 PM

Not funny, and you're mad corny for even thinking that is.

I apologize. As you see, I edited it , and just did one.

Anyhow, I was just singing the song.
Please edit your quote to reflect my quote.

Touchy situation. Bowing out. But I do think it is subjective, and my opinion is it would be a good world if, black men who use it as a term of endearment, would also use it on white men. And if they dude, give them the grace for the white men to use it back to them. Never disrespectfully. But again, I bow out gracefully. No one should have to go thru what your ancestors did.

Peace.

Ps. Any thoughts on Dave Chappelle? He uses it quote heavily. And again, The song I posted does use it, Sucka Nigga is the name of the song. That song is more in theme of my view on it.

Peace.

#43 Chason

Chason

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 465 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 09:59 PM

True story, I lived in Wilmington, NC for a bit and would always drive by Whitey's, where Jordan worked in his youth, but never ate there before it closed. My bad.

Also, this shit's ridiculous.

#44 MWBOOGIE

MWBOOGIE

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 732 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 10:02 PM

Mike J. is a corny ass dude. Sorry I had to say that.

#45 Chason

Chason

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 465 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 10:04 PM

Mike J. is a corny ass dude. Sorry I had to say that.

Jordan? Yeah, well he's definitely a huge asshole. I had no idea how big of a prick he was until reading up on it a little this past year.

#46 MWBOOGIE

MWBOOGIE

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 732 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 10:06 PM

Yeah, I was a huge fan growing up and was lucky to see quite a lot of games. Kind of ruined basketball for me. I watched him play with some absolute bums.

He could not care less about the kids that supported him. It was a real mix of people back then. I enjoyed the atmosphere...

I was lucky to catch a couple of his embarrassing stories.

#47 BroKing

BroKing

STMB Unofficial

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 731 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 08:04 AM

Like I said earlier no one should be using the N-Word. And Tyler although a creative and possibly a smart kid, he's not exactly mature for his age ...is he? I will never find that word acceptable and it's greatly disappointing to me whenever I hear other people of color use it. None of my friends who I hang out with that are people of color use it, if I hear someone drop it, I abstain from socializing with that person, because I don't want any association with that school of thought.

coon

#48 MWBOOGIE

MWBOOGIE

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 732 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 08:22 AM

BroKing exhibiting such deep-seated hate from the internet of all places. My goodness.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users