• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Annie Hall Records

Annie Hall Records

• Members
  • Pip
  • 78 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 10:54 AM

"Elisa apparently gained access to the rooftop of the hotel, climbed to its water tank and, somehow, ended up drowning in it. Her body was found two weeks after her death, after hotel guests complained about the water’s taste and color. Incredible.
Seeing the surveillance footage, most people would conclude that she was under the influence of drugs. However, Elisa did not have a history of drug use and her autopsy concluded that no drugs were involved. When one looks at the context and the circumstances of this death, things become even more mysterious.
Shortly after the discovery of Elisa Lam’s body, a deadly outbreak of tuberculosis occurred in Skid Row, near Cecil Hotel. You probably won’t believe the name of the test kit used in these kinds of situations: LAM-ELISA. That is hardcore synchronicity.
read/watch the rest here http://vigilantcitiz...case-elisa-lam/

#2 MWBOOGIE

MWBOOGIE

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 764 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 11:29 AM

No one here is interested in either death or irony judging by previous threads. Irony is Hollywood myth for many. Heavy is the word.

...But, I appreciate it. Thanks for the message.

#3 Berry Woods

Berry Woods

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:52 PM

That is seriously weird. The CCTV footage reminds me of one of the Gangrene promo clips (my legs are lava) only less hilarious and more creepy as fuck.
  • GC90 likes this

#4 GC90

GC90

Discogs / waxramble / etc

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,279 posts
  • Interests:Music

Posted 24 October 2013 - 04:09 PM

The way she's moving around the 1:50-2:00 mark was especially creepy. Very weird story.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users