#1 BroKing

BroKing

STMB Unofficial

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 731 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 12:42 PM

if you got some question about something ask it in this thread

i think im going to make a rap album mixtape lol im not really good at it but i love hip hop so i try to make something decent. with some nice beats somebody knows a good mic under the 200usd ?

#2 Constrobuz

Constrobuz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 03:58 PM

if u sleep on ur stomach will it keep ur penis from growing
  • James Frank. and Sixfingerz like this

#3 mangoes cash

mangoes cash

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,765 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 04:16 PM

Czech cheque? Mic check 1 2.

#4 D'MosPhree

D'MosPhree

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 302 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 05:02 PM

i think im going to make a rap album mixtape lol im not really good at it but i love hip hop so i try to make something decent. with some nice beats somebody knows a good mic under the 200usd ?

sm57/sm58

#5 gEEchieDan

gEEchieDan

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 919 posts
  • Interests:Cooking, Boxing, Music, STMB, Madlib...
  • Soundcloud:geechiedan

Posted 03 September 2013 - 04:24 AM

samson mics are pretty cheap

but

if i swam to the egg to be concieved then why do i have to re-learn how to swim?

#6 orchidthegreat

orchidthegreat

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 07:26 PM

if i swam to the egg to be concieved then why do i have to re-learn how to swim?

That shit deep

Also, I heard snowflake mics are aight but I haven't looked into prices

#7 soulREBEL360

soulREBEL360

Certified ST Dope(ness) Pusher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,141 posts
  • Soundcloud:www.soundcloud.com/soulrebel360

Posted 04 September 2013 - 08:25 PM

Do you smell that?

#8 Crystal Joker

Crystal Joker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 329 posts
  • Interests:My Ganja, Oranges, Coffee
  • Soundcloud:http://soundcloud.com/head-jamz

Posted 04 September 2013 - 08:58 PM

If energy cannot be created or destroyed, are we reincarnated when we die into anything our energy can manipulate like energy that surges through batteries and machines such as solar panels, or is it a natural energy like plants and animals, like how some Asian cultures believe when they die they are reborn as a tree or a flower, or how Buddhism believes we are reborn into another life based on our decisions in this one? Or is there a greater being like God for Christians and when we die our spirit is judged and decided whether we are worthy enough to live in paradise forever or suffer for eternity in Hell? When one dies another is born, what if when we die the instantaneous creation of another life is our spirit being reborn? What if there are exactly the same amount of spirits on Earth as there was when existence came to be? But how could that be if Human population continues to increase by the millions? Wouldn't that put the whole energy cannot be created or destroyed thing out the window? Have we truly figured out energy and how it acts or are we just scratching the surface? Like how scientists figured out three little hairs vibrating in an atom after believing that atoms are the base for all creation; Wouldn't that mean something created those three hairs, and if so what creates the thing that creates the hairs and so on? Is there ever a beginning or an end? Is all life and energy based on how Space works, "its" natural order? What if the Big Bang theory happened in an open area of a Space that has already existed like the Space we believe was created by this event, and galaxies, stars, planets, nebula's, and life has already existed and passed? If that's the case then are Aliens real? Are they thousands or millions of years more advanced than us? If so whats that say for our future as a planet? Are we eventually gonna die out or continue to push ourselves to become more advanced and sufficient in the way we take care of our world? If humans can grow organs out of the Earth or in a lab, then will we eventually be able to create life without sex? If that's true then wouldn't that indicate that humans were created by other beings, and placed in an environment to be studied in to see if they (the other beings) have created a perfect organism?
. . . Is there a beginning? Is there an end? . . . How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?
  • gEEchieDan and Sixfingerz like this

#9 ODK

ODK

Lab Cook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,084 posts
  • Interests:Socks, Toilet Rolls, and Vegetable Samosas!
  • Soundcloud:http://soundcloud.com/i-am-heisenberg

Posted 05 September 2013 - 01:17 AM

Pretty close Crystal pretty close..
No Alien Landing.....It already happend
They Hijacked us, and have run shit since writing the bible.
If you could remember each Incarnation you would remember your not meant to keep recycling yourself over and over, If our genetics hadn't been fiddled with you would remember everything that is consciously important, and also not struggle with the whole body thing thinking it's you, it's not, you just wearing it for the life your living physically.

When the hack occurred it was like a ball being pushed down to the bottom of a tank full off water, and then held in place. What we are going through now is the ball has had enough, and the arm that is holding it down is getting too tired to hold it much longer. Basically this reality is not in it's natural state, and it's returning to what it was, it's taking to much energy to hold all of this together, and considering everything is crooked, backwards, hardcore and violent, to me it's not hard to see it just can't go on, but unless we change where we put our own energy it will just roll on and get harder for everyone. We are the batteries that keep this 3D game running.
  • Crystal Joker likes this

#10 gEEchieDan

gEEchieDan

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 919 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 08:15 AM

If energy cannot be created or destroyed, are we reincarnated when we die into anything our energy can manipulate like energy that surges through batteries and machines such as solar panels, or is it a natural energy like plants and animals, like how some Asian cultures believe when they die they are reborn as a tree or a flower, or how Buddhism believes we are reborn into another life based on our decisions in this one? Or is there a greater being like God for Christians and when we die our spirit is judged and decided whether we are worthy enough to live in paradise forever or suffer for eternity in Hell? When one dies another is born, what if when we die the instantaneous creation of another life is our spirit being reborn? What if there are exactly the same amount of spirits on Earth as there was when existence came to be? But how could that be if Human population continues to increase by the millions? Wouldn't that put the whole energy cannot be created or destroyed thing out the window? Have we truly figured out energy and how it acts or are we just scratching the surface? Like how scientists figured out three little hairs vibrating in an atom after believing that atoms are the base for all creation; Wouldn't that mean something created those three hairs, and if so what creates the thing that creates the hairs and so on? Is there ever a beginning or an end? Is all life and energy based on how Space works, "its" natural order? What if the Big Bang theory happened in an open area of a Space that has already existed like the Space we believe was created by this event, and galaxies, stars, planets, nebula's, and life has already existed and passed? If that's the case then are Aliens real? Are they thousands or millions of years more advanced than us? If so whats that say for our future as a planet? Are we eventually gonna die out or continue to push ourselves to become more advanced and sufficient in the way we take care of our world? If humans can grow organs out of the Earth or in a lab, then will we eventually be able to create life without sex? If that's true then wouldn't that indicate that humans were created by other beings, and placed in an environment to be studied in to see if they (the other beings) have created a perfect organism?
. . . Is there a beginning? Is there an end? . . . How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

i think when you die you go to the spirit world and return in another flesh every 3 or 4 generations and recieve the judgement in that next life, maybe this explains horrible deaths?! i dont think there is a hell, this is hell!!!!! as far as the big bang i dont think "something" can just come from nothing, i believe an intelligence put everything together just like if you walked in a room and seen furniture in it and painting on the wall you would know that someone or something had to do it... as far as a beggining and an end, i think humans are based on time but whatever the higher power is has not time, which is hard to wrap my mind around... scientist are doing all kinds of crazy shit pretty soon a higher power will destroy them for trying to take his place... i know this doesnt answer everything but im not able to get super deep at the moment so this will do

#11 gEEchieDan

gEEchieDan

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 919 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 08:21 AM

what if when you turned 150 you turned back into a baby?

why does the best pussy always have to be on horrible women?

why do i fall in love with no good sluts but get bored with "good women"

why did kutmah take down that unreleased madlib beat podcast??? was it stonesthrow on the case again? why does stonesthrow act like that...?
  • Sixfingerz and HUNGRYMAN like this

#12 Crystal Joker

Crystal Joker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 08:30 AM

i think when you die you go to the spirit world and return in another flesh every 3 or 4 generations and recieve the judgement in that next life, maybe this explains horrible deaths?! i dont think there is a hell, this is hell!!!!! as far as the big bang i dont think "something" can just come from nothing, i believe an intelligence put everything together just like if you walked in a room and seen furniture in it and painting on the wall you would know that someone or something had to do it... as far as a beggining and an end, i think humans are based on time but whatever the higher power is has not time, which is hard to wrap my mind around... scientist are doing all kinds of crazy shit pretty soon a higher power will destroy them for trying to take his place... i know this doesnt answer everything but im not able to get super deep at the moment so this will do

Hahaha fosho, no but nothing comes from nothing there's always something, but what makes those somethings? Something always has to be created by something. But it seems way too complex to be true, like Santa delivering gifts to the world in one night, what if there is a higher being, a God; but why are we here? What is our purpose in this (littler than a speck of dust) planet compared to the rest of Space?

#13 Crystal Joker

Crystal Joker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 08:41 AM

What is our world acted as a scale model of Space? Wouldn't earth's unknowns is just an expression about Space being so big?

. . . Why am I unable to type fluently right now?

. . . What song should I play now?

. . . "Dear God" reminds me of the shit I've been posting... I wonder if he's thinking the same things right now?

. . . I wonder what this girl from work is doing right now?

. . . Why does the best coffee come from shit?

0.o

>d-_-b<

o_o

O_O

O_O

O_O

. . . ?

#14 ODK

ODK

Lab Cook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,084 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 08:46 AM

Okay Holmes have a think on this what If God was really consciousness, and some twat somewhere worked out that if they invented religion they would then gradually get people to forget this and start looking up at the skies for this God being. That energy is us we are that God we keep looking for, we're just split up down here into various bodies and can't remember anything, but can feel something, It's Infinite consciousness, we are that beginning and the end at the same time, we are one, and the now, we are everything at the same time. Some of us are here by choice, others have no choice, but for the why are we here, well..... we have a lot of work to do to sort this out so we're no longer trapped, stuck in a cycle of reincarnating. So have a look around you they've gone to a lot of trouble to make it look very very real, but we can do better, a hell of a lot better, God needs to go to Art School.
  • Sixfingerz and HUNGRYMAN like this

#15 ODK

ODK

Lab Cook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,084 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 08:51 AM

What I want to know is what if there was nothing, no space stars, anything at all ? now that hurts my head. :blink:

#16 gEEchieDan

gEEchieDan

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 919 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 09:00 AM

SINCE EVERY HUMAN ON THE EARTH AND 94% OF THE ANIMALS HAVE CANNABINOID RECEPTORS IN THEIR BRAINS AND LIVERS, AND THE ONLY PLANT THAT CAN UNLOCK AND ACTIVATE THIS RECEPTOR TO RELEASE THE EUPHORIA IS THAT STICKY GREEN...

DOES THAT MEAN THAT THE CREATOR WANTED EVERYONE TO GET HIGH?

#17 Crystal Joker

Crystal Joker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 09:02 AM

Okay Holmes have a think on this what If God was really consciousness, and some twat somewhere worked out that if they invented religion they would then gradually get people to forget this and start looking up at the skies for this God being. That energy is us we are that God we keep looking for, we're just split up down here into various bodies and can't remember anything, but can feel something, It's Infinite consciousness, we are that beginning and the end at the same time, we are one, and the now, we are everything at the same time. Some of us are here by choice, others have no choice, but for the why are we here, well..... we have a lot of work to do to sort this out so we're no longer trapped, stuck in a cycle of reincarnating. So have a look around you they've gone to a lot of trouble to make it look very very real, but we can do better, a hell of a lot better, God needs to go to Art School.

Right like we keep being reincarnated because we got to clean up the mess we've made like how moms act when we don't. And the body thing, in this case each person is his own vessel in this universe, when we die our spirit sails through this galaxy, free willed, but what if that's paradise, Heaven, since we are God in this case wouldn't Space be our Heaven? I would mind at all.

SINCE EVERY HUMAN ON THE EARTH AND 94% OF THE ANIMALS HAVE CANNABINOID RECEPTORS IN THEIR BRAINS AND LIVERS, AND THE ONLY PLANT THAT CAN UNLOCK AND ACTIVATE THIS RECEPTOR TO RELEASE THE EUPHORIA IS THAT STICKY GREEN...

DOES THAT MEAN THAT THE CREATOR WANTED EVERYONE TO GET HIGH?

DUDE FUCK YEAH . . . LeTs GeT hIgH
  • gEEchieDan likes this

#18 Crystal Joker

Crystal Joker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 09:04 AM

What I want to know is what if there was nothing, no space stars, anything at all ? now that hurts my head. :blink:

Like are we really alive right now? Are you real?

#19 Crystal Joker

Crystal Joker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 09:13 AM

We are basically moving through elements, like anti mater, black matter, air, what if humans control the weather through our energy, like the last air bender
Posted Image

This picture reminds me of what I'm saying. What if all the the global warming shit and natural disasters happen because of all the negative energy in the world? Would it change if we all got over our differences?

Basically what i'm trying to say is what if humans are soully connected to Earth only, and we're just her maintenance team?

#20 Crystal Joker

Crystal Joker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 09:29 AM

Did you know...

That throughout the day our joints are compressed, and at the end of the day we become 8 millimeters shorter, because of earths gravity, and our body weight?

That our eyes see everything upside down, basically like a spoon effect?

A goats eyes are shaped weird?

#21 ODK

ODK

Lab Cook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,084 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 09:36 AM

Like are we really alive right now? Are you real?

No like if there was nothing at all what so ever, the big nothing, not one thought, now what would that look like.

#22 Crystal Joker

Crystal Joker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 09:38 AM

No like if there was nothing at all what so ever, the big nothing, not one thought, now what would that look like.

0.O

#23 ODK

ODK

Lab Cook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,084 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 09:46 AM

We are basically moving through elements, like anti mater, black matter, air, what if humans control the weather through our energy, like the last air bender
Posted Image

This picture reminds me of what I'm saying. What if all the the global warming shit and natural disasters happen because of all the negative energy in the world? Would it change if we all got over our differences?

Basically what i'm trying to say is what if humans are soully connected to Earth only, and we're just her maintenance team?

Someone else controls the weather and it's not for our benefit. the global warming and disasters might look natural, some are, most are like the Truman show controlled for purpose. The natural ones are the earth getting rid of energy, pretty much like going for a shit ha ha!! Mother Nature is a pretty hardcore Lady, so it's also a classic case of a Woman Scorned, she doesn't need looking after, she just needs us to sort our acts out, and respect being allowed to interact with her. Also Earth spells Heart it has the same letters in each, so if you think about that as the solar system, you can see why there is a war going on for the control of it. It's more Important than we know.

#24 ODK

ODK

Lab Cook

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,084 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 09:47 AM

0.O

Ha ha exactly!!

#25 HUNGRYMAN

HUNGRYMAN

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 329 posts
  • Soundcloud:https://soundcloud.com/hungrym4n

Posted 05 September 2013 - 09:52 AM

Why does everything taste like chicken? And why does chicken taste like antibiotics and growth hormones?

#26 HUNGRYMAN

HUNGRYMAN

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 09:55 AM

How many big brothers does big brother have?

#27 HUNGRYMAN

HUNGRYMAN

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 09:56 AM

I've offend wondered if I plant a corndog, will it grow a corndog tree?
  • gEEchieDan likes this

#28 James Frank.

James Frank.

Rookie of the Year

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,348 posts
  • Interests:crates, paint, sashimi, sticks of sherm.

Posted 05 September 2013 - 10:00 AM

• HUNGRYMAN likes this

#29 HUNGRYMAN

HUNGRYMAN

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 10:09 AM

Can you imagine what it would be like to go to sleep and never wake up? Can you imagine what it would be like to wake up without having gone to sleep first?

#30 Crystal Joker

Crystal Joker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 10:48 AM

Someone else controls the weather and it's not for our benefit. the global warming and disasters might look natural, some are, most are like the Truman show controlled for purpose.

Some conspiracy shit

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users