STONES THROW BEAT BATTLE:
DOOM REMIX 4
Sixfingerz get props over here for winning Round Three of the DOOM Remix Project. Like last week, he has graced us with two samples to sink our teeth into. He's also cool with y'all flipping either one sample or both if your heart desires. As always, please feel free to share the thread with whomever you like so we can get a few more felonious perpetrating participants taking their stab at the Villain's work.
Flip the sample(s) to make a beat and use the acapella to make DOOM accompany it.
Upload your beat to the DOOM Remix BB group on soundcloud and in this thread*
by 12:00 am Monday PST and vote in this thread by 10:00 pm PST Wednesday.
You MUST vote to win.
- Choose which sample you want to flip or flip both
- Outside drums and bass are allowed
- Outside keys/synths and other instruments are allowed
- Other acapellas may only be used for a chorus/cut
- Vocal samples/skits are allowed
- Cuts/scratches are allowed
- Winner posts new sample, acapella, and any rule changes by 12:00 pm PST Wednesday^
*If you have any questions about how to post soundcloud links to the thread please use this as a reference.
^Once the winner has been chosen I'll reach out to her/him with a list of DOOM acapellas I currently have available, you pick one, then I'll send you the link to post.