s-SAMMY-SOSA-SKIN-large.jpg

#302 mangoes cash

mangoes cash

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,771 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 08:02 PM

the concept is kinda funny, but the acting is too inexcusably bad.

That is just terrible.

#303 James Frank.

James Frank.

Rookie of the Year

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,351 posts
  • Interests:crates, paint, sashimi, sticks of sherm.

Posted 19 May 2014 - 08:16 PM

i think this might even be worse that "Lonely Throne"...

"cause she be on this dick like, calling me on weeknights when all i wanna do is fuck her friend and i just can't remember..."

#304 mangoes cash

mangoes cash

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • 3,771 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 08:24 PM

image.jpg

#305 Berry Woods

Berry Woods

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 08:36 PM

I wanna know what's the deal with the homie with the ski mask? Burns? A warrant? Going skiing?

#306 GC90

GC90

Discogs / waxramble / etc

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,279 posts
  • Interests:Music

Posted 19 May 2014 - 08:54 PM

http://gawker.com/ma...e-at-1578395391

#307 mangoes cash

mangoes cash

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • 3,771 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 08:57 PM

I wanna know what's the deal with the homie with the ski mask? Burns? A warrant? Going skiing?

Yah, I fond these guys kind of compelling. Like in a RiFF RAFF sort of way.

#308 Chason

Chason

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 09:34 PM

i think this might even be worse that "Lonely Throne"...

"cause she be on this dick like, calling me on weeknights when all i wanna do is fuck her friend and i just can't remember..."

Now Dhananjay exists in the Cringe AND Funny Shit threads. Dude is gettin established.

Edit: I don't even really find it cringy. Actually pretty interesting and amusing.

#309 SunnyMeadowz

SunnyMeadowz

The Royal Dutch of Dukes

• Members
  • 4,187 posts
  • Interests:Weed, Pussy, Records (In no particular order)

Posted 20 May 2014 - 01:41 AM

Edit: I don't even really find it cringy. Actually pretty interesting and amusing.

Totally agree. This shit is hot!! Gotta love that avant garde hip hop/R&B!!
  • NickleBanks likes this

#310 Shadeprint

Shadeprint

• Members
  • Pip
  • 124 posts
  • Soundcloud:http://www.soundcloud.com/shadeprint

Posted 20 May 2014 - 02:17 AM

No, the relationship is on the record.

Sorry, I have horrible communication issues. I've heard of their business relationship, it's just the photo itself I am skeptical about.

#311 BroKing

BroKing

STMB Unofficial

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 731 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 02:51 AM

i give him props for this ! the jews controls the media and music, hollywood they protait black people in movies as pimps,drugs dealers, violent animals, rapist, junkies. i just watched taxi driver yesterday that movie is racist as fuck

#312 mangoes cash

mangoes cash

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • 3,771 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 03:21 AM

I've only seen Taxi driver once, a few years ago, but I don't remember it being racist.

#313 DJ Projexion

DJ Projexion

STMB Bouncer

• Members
  • 4,927 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 04:56 AM

Funny thing about that movie is that although yeah Travis Bickle could be perceived as racist, the majority of scum he deals with (Harvey Keitel as the pimp Sport, Senator Pallantine, creepy ass Scorcese talking about shooting a woman in the vagina) are all White lol!!!

#314 mangoes cash

mangoes cash

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • 3,771 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 05:20 AM

Yah man.
Not really sure about the racism. Again, on,y seen it once, a while back, but it am normally pretty sensitive to those things. Granted the industry as a whole was pretty racist up into the early 80s.

#315 BroKing

BroKing

STMB Unofficial

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 731 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 05:26 AM

Funny thing about that movie is that although yeah Travis Bickle could be perceived as racist, the majority of scum he deals with (Harvey Keitel as the pimp Sport, Senator Pallantine, creepy ass Scorcese talking about shooting a woman in the vagina) are all White lol!!!

lol he called black people spooks ! the criminals are all black ! and you dont even have black actors in the movie but all the black people in the movie you see are bad

#316 mangoes cash

mangoes cash

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • 3,771 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 05:30 AM

Tats because criminals are black.

I kid I kid.
Ever watch Neil Brennan? Dude who co created Dave Chappelle Show. Funny white dude riffs on blacks like that.

#317 James Frank.

James Frank.

Rookie of the Year

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,351 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 07:18 AM

idk, i grew up hearing a lot of racist, sexist, and other -ist humor...and it never really affected me to the point of changing my ideals or turning me into a bigot.  i think people are overly hyper-sensitive in today's world, so when we look back several decades there's absolutely no context to view anything in.

i'm not a big fan of this new brand of self-conscious, "nice" comedy where nobody's a punchline and everybody's a winner (oh, except the stereotypical southern hick and the drunk irishman and old people, they're still all okay to make fun of)...to me, i think it all should be fair game-- if something is funny, then people should just say it instead of analyzing the controversy it might cause. 

that's why i dig Neal, he's one of the few that still speak their mind and understand the difference between a joke and a hate speech.  i personally don't mind when people make fun of my ethnicities and racial heritages (i'm kind of a mutt), so it really makes me roll my eyes when people crusade against comics just for trying to go for a joke.

....however, with that said, it is virtually impossible to defend that Flinstones clip above lol.  i mean, there probably is a line somewhere-- i'm not sure where it begins or ends, but that episode did a loopdy-loop and a flippity hop right over it when they wrote that scene in.

#318 mangoes cash

mangoes cash

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • 3,771 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 08:12 AM

Yah man,
There is definelty a big difference between having a laugh at the expense of our differences in an intelligent manner and a disrespectful one.

• Chason likes this

#319 DJ Projexion

DJ Projexion

STMB Bouncer

• Members
  • 4,927 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 08:13 AM

lol he called black people spooks ! the criminals are all black ! and you dont even have black actors in the movie but all the black people in the movie you see are bad

The criminals are all black? lol the main criminal in the story is a White pimp you retard.

#320 BroKing

BroKing

STMB Unofficial

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 731 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 08:17 AM

The criminals are all black? lol the main criminal in the story is a White pimp you retard.

i dont think you get it ! did you see good black persons in the movie ? or a black main character ?

#321 DJ Projexion

DJ Projexion

STMB Bouncer

• Members
  • 4,927 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 09:29 AM

No you don't get it, you are from Europe homie. The Apple (NYC) was rotten to the core in the 70's, everyone was bad, black, white, brown. Didn't matter.

You just sound foolish, there were no "good" characters in this movie. Even the main character was a socially awkward, delusional, paranoid hick white dude.

• Dirty Cyclist likes this

#322 mangoes cash

mangoes cash

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • 3,771 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 11:21 AM

I think Bro King has drawn a bad example with Taxi Driver. Granted, there was some pretty heavy racism, again I'll say, in all american film and television up until the 80s. That's when it started to lapse.

I actually watched Eddie Murphy Raw, over the weekend. The bit he OPENS WITH, is about how, he doesn't want "faggots" looking at his ass. There is no way he could get away with that today, 30 years later.
  • Heavy Drama, Shadeprint and James Frank. like this

#323 James Frank.

James Frank.

Rookie of the Year

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,351 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 11:54 AM

I think Bro King has drawn a bad example with Taxi Driver. Granted, there was some pretty heavy racism, again I'll say, in all american film and television up until the 80s. That's when it started to lapse.

I actually watched Eddie Murphy Raw, over the weekend. The bit he OPENS WITH, is about how, he doesn't want "faggots" looking at his ass. There is no way he could get away with that today, 30 years later.

yeah, and Richard Pryor named his Grammy-winning 1977 comedy album Bicentennial Nigger...which i doubt would fly by today's standards.  it's sad that we've become (figurative) slaves to our own invented ways of communication, and that we see words as having more power than the ideas behind them--especially in the case of Pryor's album, where the title is supposed to be a brutally honest critique of how black culture was being represented during the past several centuries; yet, ironically, most people today wouldn't even dare saying the full name of his album and instead refer to it with some euphemism that softens the impact that the title was meant to have in the first place...which is a major discredit to what Pryor was trying to do.  i get that some words are just better left unsaid, especially ones with such an ugly history as ^ that one above, but people have got to remember that the concepts of prejudice and hatred have long predated any words that describe them.  it's not like policing the word itself will get rid of any of those feelings some racist dick might have, so to me it seems pointless to try and ban all of these offensive words from the public lexicon...it's not doing anything to help; all of those efforts could be utilized much more in things like keeping the internet neutral and standing up against corporate lobbyists in Washington...who gives a flying fuck if some fat cook said the n-word once back in the '80s? (Paula Deen)

idk, that's my two cents on the matter...as i'm sure you're all well aware of by now, haha.

#324 Shadeprint

Shadeprint

• Members
  • Pip
  • 124 posts
  • Soundcloud:http://www.soundcloud.com/shadeprint

Posted 20 May 2014 - 03:39 PM

...It's sad that we've become (figurative) slaves to our own invented ways of communication, and that we see words as having more power than the ideas behind them...

Well said, I couldn't have said it better myself. At the moment, people are "battling" and preaching against words as opposed to ideas, we live in the time of "The Cult Followers"; where people are willing to be sweet talked, then willing to accept actions that completely contradict the script completely.

• James Frank. likes this

#325 mangoes cash

mangoes cash

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • 3,771 posts

Posted 25 May 2014 - 05:59 AM

Ronaldo doing this on a penalty to put his side up 4-1. Classy.
image.jpg

#326 LeftFoot1st

LeftFoot1st

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 306 posts
  • Interests:Art, Advertising, Graphic Design, Photography....
  • Soundcloud:https://soundcloud.com/leftfoot1st

Posted 25 May 2014 - 06:46 AM

This pimple on my nose is cringe-worthy.. shit feels like i got punched in the face.

#327 mangoes cash

mangoes cash

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • 3,771 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 10:11 PM

image.jpg
  • Chason and Dirty Cyclist like this

#328 James Frank.

James Frank.

Rookie of the Year

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,351 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 10:17 PM

the haircut of a beef stew...

• mangoes cash likes this

#329 mangoes cash

mangoes cash

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • 3,771 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 07:16 PM

This Guy!
image.jpg