STONES THROW BEAT BATTLE:
DOOM REMIX 3
Rock Co.Kane Flow
Big congratulations to ODK for winning Round Two of the DOOM Remix Project. Due to the unfortunate passing of the great George Duke earlier this week he blessed us with two tracks from the late genius. He also switched the rules up a tad bit. Please feel free to share the thread link with some of your Beat Battle friends who may not be aware of what's going on over here in The Crates.
Flip the samples to make a beat and use the acapella to make DOOM accompany it.
Upload your beat to the DOOM Remix BB group on soundcloud and in this thread*
by 12:00 am Monday PST and vote in this thread by 10:00 pm PST Wednesday.
You MUST vote to win.
- Both samples must be utilized
- Outside drums and bass are allowed
- Outside keys/synths and other instruments are allowed
- Other acapellas may only be used for a chorus/cut
- Vocal samples/skits are allowed
- Cuts/scratches are allowed
- ODK's Special Rule: Make your own percussive sounds, and use them, (i.e. home made shakers, door's shutting or creaking)
- Winner posts new sample, acapella, and any rule changes by 12:00 pm PST Wednesday^
*If you have any questions about how to post soundcloud links to the thread please use this as a reference.
^Once the winner has been chosen I'll reach out to her/him with a list of DOOM acapellas I currently have available, you pick one, then I'll send you the link to post.