#61 GC90

GC90

Discogs / waxramble / etc

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,281 posts
  • Interests:Music

Posted 05 June 2014 - 07:52 PM

JP got another mention from Tyler when he was talking to Larry King - http://pitchfork.com...s-to-sing-more/ . While it's cool he digs JP/JP gets more attention from that it's still annoying seeing OF kids in every JP youtube/etc/etc comments section. 

#62 WaldoH

WaldoH

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 09:17 AM

but still not as annoying as seeing your dumb ass opinion in every comments section.

• GC90 likes this

#63 Grifty-Rodriguez

Grifty-Rodriguez

STMB Tapatío

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,115 posts
  • Interests:Burritos, HipHop
  • Soundcloud:http://soundcloud.com/grifty

Posted 06 June 2014 - 09:51 AM

Ooooooo daaaam harsh bro!!!

#64 GC90

GC90

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,281 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 10:07 AM

lol

#65 SunnyMeadowz

SunnyMeadowz

The Royal Dutch of Dukes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,188 posts
  • Interests:Weed, Pussy, Records (In no particular order)

Posted 06 June 2014 - 10:23 AM

Shots fired.

#66 mangoes cash

mangoes cash

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • 3,785 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 10:41 AM

JP got another mention from Tyler when he was talking to Larry King - http://pitchfork.com...s-to-sing-more/ . While it's cool he digs JP/JP gets more attention from that it's still annoying seeing OF kids in every JP youtube/etc/etc comments section.

Haters gonna hate.
Whatever. All in all it means more paper for Pants.
And more paper for pants, means more jams for us, in all likelyhood.

#67 Grifty-Rodriguez

Grifty-Rodriguez

STMB Tapatío

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,115 posts
  • Interests:Burritos, HipHop
  • Soundcloud:http://soundcloud.com/grifty

Posted 06 June 2014 - 10:44 AM

Crossing my fingers for a full collabo with Tyler and pantman

#68 GC90

GC90

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,281 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 10:53 AM

After the release of Wolf I wouldn't mind that collaboration as well (thought Wolf was easily the best thing OF has put out)

Haters gonna hate.
Whatever. All in all it means more paper for Pants.
And more paper for pants, means more jams for us, in all likelyhood.

Def agree with this ultimately, though I dunno how many of those kids are actually buying any JP records after listening on Youtube/etc. More $$$ for JP is good thing though!

#69 mangoes cash

mangoes cash

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • 3,785 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 11:06 AM

After the release of Wolf I wouldn't mind that collaboration as well (thought Wolf was easily the best thing OF has put out)Def agree with this ultimately, though I dunno how many of those kids are actually buying any JP records after listening on Youtube/etc. More $$$ for JP is good thing though!

YES,
JP, seems like the kind of cat that needs many minions. The more minions the better. Plus, if they grow up on JP, aren't we all the better for it??

Edit.
Mind if JP, suddenly became a diva and started doing a Las Vegas residency, I would question if that fame was healthy for him.
  • GC90 likes this

#70 SunnyMeadowz

SunnyMeadowz

The Royal Dutch of Dukes

• Members
  • 4,188 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 01:10 PM

Crossing my fingers for a full collabo with beastmaster and pantman

Yeah, Krista LP will be a dream come true!
  • DJ Primate and GC90 like this

#71 Waldo

Waldo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 01:58 PM

Where to start? We start at the beginning. First we understand the foundation of James Pants. After numerous scientific theories and countless hours behind his homemade astronomical soundscope, late in the year 2005, James Pants finally unearthed an advanced ancient sound echoing through the cosmos. The research studies he conducted with the sound had shown that it improved memory, slowed aging, combated anxiety, depression and the symptoms of ICP disorder. It lowered blood pressure and improved cognitive abilities, and also lead to feelings of inner peace and serenity.

Next we learn the basics of James Pants. Familiarize yourself with The Electric Finger audio books, Ice Castles and Rhythm Trax Vol. 1. All of which contain a sound pallet orchestrated to mimic the quantic frequency of the healing sound relic James Pants discovered. The evolution of consciousness his earlier work produces is a natural organic process, let it happen without striving.  For the first two years of your life you lived in this state of mind. You are returning to a natural state. With each listen it gets easier, and more pleasant as time passes. Until the day comes, and finally, you have arrived...

Welcome, to the most powerful connection between Music, Spirituality and Science. Welcome, to a slow full circle swing into an alpha wave cosmic connection between all things. Welcome, to an album that is coded with the same vibrational pattern of atoms, particles, plants, animals, humans, and galaxies.

With his science projects fully funded in 2006 by Stones Throw, James Pants explored spirituality, holistic health, intuition, dream interpretation, psychic development, reincarnation, and ancient mysteries. Through math and science he concocted sound formulas, and began to layer them in a way that produced new forms of conscious energy. James Pants designed the music to help people transform their lives for the better, and through application of core concepts found in the Welcome album, and kindred mixtapes he successfully manifest the love of God in all people, and promoted the purposefulness of life, the oneness of God, the spiritual nature of humankind, and the connection of body, mind, and spirit. 

welcome-2.jpg

#72 SunnyMeadowz

SunnyMeadowz

The Royal Dutch of Dukes

• Members
  • 4,188 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 04:00 PM

Seriously, I want whatever the fuck it is you're smoking dog.
  • gEEchieDan likes this

#73 mangoes cash

mangoes cash

STMB Deluxe

• Members
  • 3,785 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 11:18 AM

What is James Pants doing?

Looks like the best dance ever.
KIXoZx0HGWRIqob.jpg

#74 Waldo

Waldo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 09:45 AM

What is James Pants doing?

Looks like the best dance ever.
KIXoZx0HGWRIqob.jpg

The James Pants Dance represents a mystical journey of man's spiritual ascent through mind and love to the "Perfect". Grooving towards the truth, the dancer flows through love, deserts his ego, finds the truth, and arrives at the "Perfect". He/She then returns from this spiritual journey as a person who has reached a greater perfection, able to love and to be of service to the whole of creation. 

The origin and roots of this mystical boogie lie in the life and practices of the James Pants movement. The JP Dance espouses a well-founded and thoroughgoing interpretation of his music, which focuses on love, tolerance, worship of God, community development, and personal development through self-discipline and responsibility. A follower of James Pants' way of life is to love and be of service to people, deserting the ego or false self and all illusion so that one can reach maturity and perfection, and finally reach a Higher Power, the True, the Real.

Through the JP Dance program he hopes to bring to you a hint of one of the remarkable ways of achieving this: the way of James Pants, the great new age mystic and poet. The universal values of love and service shared by all James Pantians are very much relevant to the social and political realities of today, and this ritual has come to symbolize these values in hearts and minds throughout the world.

#75 GC90

GC90

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,281 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 11:11 PM

Spent like $200 on records tonight and $5 JP 7" the highlight, hadn't heard this one, reminds me how much I want any new JP :(

#76 GC90

GC90

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,281 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 11:50 PM

Edit: Doesn't really show it as a playlist http://xsoundcloud.c...otel-collection but take out the x to go there 

Knew about the Valet beat from that OVWAT promo but didn't know it was part of a 10 track thingy. 

Can find some interesting stuff on his tumblr http://jamespants.tumblr.com/

Edit 2:

Was bored, here's another one 

#77 NickleBanks

NickleBanks

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 06:03 AM

Spent like $200 on records tonight and $5 JP 7" the highlight, hadn't heard this one, reminds me how much I want any new JP :(

which 7" is that? 

#78 GC90

GC90

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,281 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 08:26 AM

The I live inside an egg 7"
  • NickleBanks likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic