GC90

waxramble / Discogs / etc

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,220 posts
  • Interests:Music

Posted 13 May 2013 - 06:29 PM

I'm still waiting on the instrumental version I ordered about two weeks ago lol
Hopefully the Apollo Brown will show up sooner than this when they start shipping

#32 Perrin&Tonic

Perrin&Tonic

• Members
  • Pip
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:perrintonic@gmail.com
  • Soundcloud:https://soundcloud.com/chrisperrin

Posted 15 May 2013 - 10:41 AM

Saw him last night.
Great show. A little different, but so what? Totally worth the $28.
Nice mix of live interpretations of the classic Wu shit and his new LP.

I picked up the Apollo Brown Cassette for $10.
WOW! That tape is dope! I recommend that way over the LP.

#33 DAWHUD

DAWHUD

Sucker free since 79!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,100 posts
  • Interests:www.basementaddicts.com
  • Soundcloud:www.soundcloud.com/dawhud

Posted 15 May 2013 - 05:25 PM

I might have to agree with that. The Apollo Brown version is pretty damn filthy.

#34 DJ Projexion

DJ Projexion

STMB Bouncer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,912 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 05:03 AM

where can you buy the tape? Having trouble finding it.

#35 SunnyMeadowz

SunnyMeadowz

The Royal Dutch of Dukes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,076 posts
  • Interests:Weed, Pussy, Records (In no particular order)

Posted 16 May 2013 - 07:10 AM

where can you buy the tape? Having trouble finding it.

I'm pretty sure you had to cop the deluxe package that included the AY version, instrumentals, a comic book, a poster, the tape, and one handjob. It was available exclusively from the Soul Temple bandcamp page. The tape was so popular that Soul Temple is pressing it up with instrumentals on wax. Again, check the official bandcamp page for a link to order. I have heard that dealing directly with Soul Temple means wondering for weeks sometimes months if that charge on your credit card will actually bare fruit in the form of a product you can enjoy. I'm going to get a local shop to order it for me so they can deal with the hassle of delay after delay.

#36 GC90

GC90

waxramble / Discogs / etc

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,220 posts
  • Interests:Music

Posted 16 May 2013 - 11:05 PM

They sent an e-mail update to folks tonight:

As of this afternoon, all of the orders for Ghostface Killah and Adrian Younge's "Twelve Reasons To Die" and The RZA's "Shaolin Soul Selection" have been shipped out. To those of you who may not have yet received your purchase, your package was in today's shipment. If you are in the USA, you should receive your order via first class mail with in 5 days. If you are an International customer, it may take up to 7 to 14 days for it to arrive via Air Mail. If for any reason you haven't received your order within these time frames please email: soultemple.shipping@gmail.com[color=#555555 !important]
This is new email address we've set up to deal specifically with lost/problem shipments.
[/color][color=#555555 !important]
If you've already received an email from us in the past few weeks saying that your order had been shipped and you have not yet received it, please email us now at:soultemple.shipping@gmail.com
We here at Soul Temple sincerely regret the disastrous delay in shipping your orders, but finally everything is out the door. We apologize sincerely for dropping the ball with these shipment. We are working hard to improve our shipping systems and customer service so that this doesn't happen with future releases.
As a token of our appreciation for your support of Soul Temple, the RZA has allowed us to share with you a Wu-Tang Clan exclusive from his personal vault. The track is called "Execution in Autumn" and it features INS Deck, Raekwon, RZA and U-God. From now until May 31st this track is being made available on a FREE Digital Download AND on a "pay what you feel basis" for the 7" Vinyl Single. Click the cover image below to check out the track. Hope you enjoy it.
Looking forward to a better tomorrow...
Bob Perry
[/color]
[color=#555555]Soul Temple Records[/color]

http://soultemplemus...ution-in-autumn

Pay what you want 7 inch with exclusive track sounds like an awesome way to make up for the slow shipping lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users