a lil late :D ENJOY!

Posted Image

#122 dylanobront

dylanobront

Rookie

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 05:46 AM

Your good man. Your shared with the soundcloud group. That's all you really need to do. Posting on here is optional. The voting thread should be up soon.

Awesome! Thanks for looking out, was uber-confused!

#123 Montyshoewalker

Montyshoewalker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 64 posts
  • Interests:AKA "WALKINGSHOE" OR "JOE" OR "MONTY"
    Twitter.com/inthisshoe
  • Soundcloud:soundcloud.com/inthisshoe

Posted 14 March 2013 - 09:41 AM

TO MONTYSHOEWALKER:
U ARE NOT A DOPE PRODUCER, AND THE SAMPLES U CHOSE WERE WHACK.

LH – I apologize for being terrible at choosing samples. Believe me, if God came down from the heavens and granted me just one moment in your mysterious mind, and the gift to experience sound and music for really what would be the ‘first time’, I'm pretty confident I would have selected something a bit more suitable.

Here's some of my own personal suggestions:
  • You can win a week (which shouldn't be tough for you) and select (finally) some halfway decent samples people can work with.
  • We can quit beating around the bush and simply make a new rule: all samples must be chosen by ‘necedah’ every week, and only ‘necedah’ will be allowed to flip those samples. That way, none of us will ever have to sit though whack beats e ver again.
  • Finally, we should change the word 'music' to simply 'necedah', because after all, if it was not made by you it probably sucks.
Now obviously, I'm just messing around, but (on a serious note) you really need to lighten up. When you're positive, you uplift the folks around you and everyone is better off. When you're negative and rude, you bring everyone down. Think about what you're trying to accomplish before going off on a weird tangent next time.

Also - no hard feelings.
  • oz_tinado likes this

#124 ILIAD

ILIAD

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Soundcloud:www.soundcloud.com/iliadmusic

Posted 14 March 2013 - 11:18 AM

LH – I apologize for being terrible at choosing samples. Believe me, if God came down from the heavens and granted me just one moment in your mysterious mind, and the gift to experience sound and music for really what would be the ‘first time’, I'm pretty confident I would have selected something a bit more suitable.

• You can win a week (which shouldn't be tough for you) and select (finally) some halfway decent samples people can work with.
  • We can quit beating around the bush and simply make a new rule: all samples must be chosen by ‘necedah’ every week, and only ‘necedah’ will be allowed to flip those samples. That way, none of us will ever have to sit though whack beats e ver again.
  • Finally, we should change the word 'music' to simply 'necedah', because after all, if it was not made by you it probably sucks.
Now obviously, I'm just messing around, but (on a serious note) you really need to lighten up. When you're positive, you uplift the folks around you and everyone is better off. When you're negative and rude, you bring everyone down. Think about what you're trying to accomplish before going off on a weird tangent next time.

Also - no hard feelings.

LOL

#125 JBOGGAN

JBOGGAN

Rookie

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 12:51 PM

Also - no hard feelings.

win

#126 oz_tinado

oz_tinado

• Members
  • Pip
  • 139 posts
  • Interests:headphones, wayfarers, winning medals.

Posted 14 March 2013 - 01:11 PM

a lil late :D http://soundcloud.co...psycho-stbb-314 ENJOY!

Posted Image

i wish i could finger my SP sometimes...lucky duck.

#127 Consumido

Consumido

Rookie

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:Music , and hip hop all day, all way .
  • Soundcloud:https://soundcloud.com/consumido

Posted 14 March 2013 - 07:55 PM

Wait ...Theres a soundcloud group for this ?
I just put mine here :(

What is the link,? pls
Cumps

#128 Franky Fourfinger

Franky Fourfinger

Rookie

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 12:25 AM

Wait ...Theres a soundcloud group for this ?
I just put mine here :(

What is the link,? pls
Cumps

You better start reading the faq's and what not felllla!

Here is the group where you upload your submission (late now though)

Also wanna thank everyone who voted for me and gave me props n so on, appreciate it. Lots of dope beatconstructers around here.

And just ignore the negativity Necedah (and probaly others in the future) brings along, i can only speak for myself but i can take honest and rough criticism but there is no need in pinching down on others, especially when you didnt bring shit to the table yourself.
Thanks for the vote though, lol.

One

#129 Consumido

Consumido

Rookie

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:Music , and hip hop all day, all way .
  • Soundcloud:https://soundcloud.com/consumido

Posted 15 March 2013 - 12:09 PM

Thanks, for the link man .
I really read it all, but i see i fail in some part xp
oh well, i had enjoy all the work around this samples , so awsome !

It was this i need it , some more motivation to keep goin , and get more stronger in the productions!
Really luv this iniciative !

Cumps
  • UnKunde likes this

#130 Tastik BEATS

Tastik BEATS

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 393 posts
  • Interests:Producing cloudy, phonky beats
  • Soundcloud:https://soundcloud.com/tastik

Posted 01 June 2013 - 12:46 AM