Posted 12 February 2013 - 08:38 PM

Dope video man, I like episode one too.

#3 James Frank.

James Frank.

Rookie of the Year

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,290 posts
  • Interests:crates, paint, sashimi, sticks of sherm.

Posted 12 February 2013 - 09:21 PM

very nice work...
i saw your 303 in the background. do you use that just for its effects? or which do you prefer between it and the maschine?

#4 thejawn

thejawn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 04:23 PM

Dope video man, I like episode one too.

thanks man. glad you liked it.
heres the finished product you can download

#5 thejawn

thejawn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 04:26 PM

very nice work...
i saw your 303 in the background. do you use that just for its effects? or which do you prefer between it and the maschine?

thanks man. i run my samples through my 303.if i feel like it ill use it for effects too. on occasion ill make a beat with it but it rare that i do nowadays

#6 James Frank.

James Frank.

Rookie of the Year

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,290 posts
  • Interests:crates, paint, sashimi, sticks of sherm.

Posted 14 February 2013 - 01:14 PM

thanks man. i run my samples through my 303.if i feel like it ill use it for effects too. on occasion ill make a beat with it but it rare that i do nowadays

that's cool. i have a broken 303 that i use constantly lol, but i'd like to get a new piece of equipment eventually. i have an MPD32 as a MIDI controller, but its functionality is useless due to the HUGE amount of latency i experience every time i try to use it. do you ever have any issues with that on your Maschine?

#7 thejawn

thejawn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 02:10 PM

that's cool. i have a broken 303 that i use constantly lol, but i'd like to get a new piece of equipment eventually. i have an MPD32 as a MIDI controller, but its functionality is useless due to the HUGE amount of latency i experience every time i try to use it. do you ever have any issues with that on your Maschine?

ive never had a problem with latency with maschine. a few glitches here and there when i first got it but after the first update i downloaded nothing but smooth sailin' if you get a chance to go to a guitar center give it a shot man.

#8 soulREBEL360

soulREBEL360

Certified ST Dope(ness) Pusher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,134 posts
  • Soundcloud:www.soundcloud.com/soulrebel360

Posted 15 February 2013 - 12:06 PM

What program/DAW are you using? Depending on the kind of latency you're seeing there's usually a setting or two that can be adjusted to get rid of it.

#9 bza wan kenobi

bza wan kenobi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
  • Interests:beats&budz

Posted 18 February 2013 - 05:46 AM

What program/DAW are you using? Depending on the kind of latency you're seeing there's usually a setting or two that can be adjusted to get rid of it.

was just gonna say that, depending on the program you're using there should be an option in audio settings to change sound properties. i have FL set at 47ms or 2048 samples to run my lpk mini through it and experience minimal latency.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users