• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 897 posts
  • Interests:soundnoir.net

Posted 15 September 2006 - 08:30 PM

maannnn

i thought someone would talk about sept 11 2001

5 years......

what are people feeling about it now... So many documentaries (losse change) dis-information (alex jones) i don't know what to think anymore...

WHERES SHROOMDUBYA???? he always had something cool to say...

united 93 - who the fuck would watch this film???

oliver stones masterpiece -(WORLD TRADE CENTER) to cinema (ha ha)... serious, are people really watching this shit..

maybe cause my grandfather built the towers and i worked in the towers, that complex feels like a part of me...

is president bush and the entire regime getting away with this???? come on people...

its not osama bin laddin --- its osama bin missin. Government is keeping big secrets..

can someone post a "suspect" pic.... thanks.

#2 Gforce

Gforce

STMB Official

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 15 September 2006 - 11:52 PM

maannnn

i thought someone would talk about sept 11 2001
5 years......
what are people feeling about it now... So many documentaries (losse change) dis-information (alex jones) i don't know what to think anymore...

WHERES SHROOMDUBYA???? he always had something cool to say...
united 93 - who the fuck would watch this film???

oliver stones masterpiece -(WORLD TRADE CENTER) to cinema (ha ha)... serious, are people really watching this shit..

maybe cause my grandfather built the towers and i worked in the towers, that complex feels like a part of me...
is president bush and the entire regime getting away with this???? come on people...

its not osama bin laddin --- its osama bin missin. Government is keeping big secrets..
can someone post a "suspect" pic.... thanks.

I get the feeling mannny years down the road kids are gonna have to watch it in school as history

#3 Brother of Inertia

Brother of Inertia

ΩΩΩΩ

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 877 posts

Posted 16 September 2006 - 02:58 AM

waddle dee.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users