• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 GZLA

GZLA

Rookie

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 January 2007 - 01:56 PM

Hi, I need major help on producing. I use my computer programs to make beats so far, but I need help on them.. I have Reason, Adobe Audition, and FL studio so far.. I'm ok with Adobe, and FL, Just Reason I have trouble with. What do you recommend I do.

#2 GZLA

GZLA

Rookie

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 January 2007 - 02:09 PM

Hi, I need major help on producing. I use my computer programs to make beats so far, but I need help on them.. I have Reason, Adobe Audition, and FL studio so far.. I'm ok with Adobe, and FL, Just Reason I have trouble with. What do you recommend I do.

What are refills?

#3 arlodizzle

arlodizzle

The Unheard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 913 posts

Posted 08 January 2007 - 01:46 PM

What are refills?

more little instrument sounds and devices to use in reason.

#4 asterikss

asterikss

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 385 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 10:50 AM

..Reason, Adobe Audition, and FL studio sucks..
..use acid pro!

#5 zomg

zomg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 05:30 PM

Reason 3.0 is good if you use the combinator to layer sounds and tweak stuff. You should have a good soundcard to get the most out of Reason. If you want to sample, well...the Propellerhead Recycle program is good for that, but it's good to have adobe audition or cool edit...(or sony soundforge to record from vinyl if your turntable plugs into your soundcard)..If you have sounds that are not in wav. format, because you can convert them in cool edit or whatever..and then load them into Recycle... chop it up..save it as a Rex. File.... and use the Dr.Rex loop player in Reason to load it.

(Yeah, I know..long ass sentence...)

Having a midi controller of some sort (maybe some midi trigger pads or a 25 key...actually just get the m-audio axiom 25 if you want keys..cause you get 8 trigger pads with it as well as recording and playback control for overdubs) will really help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users